DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Images/Video BLAH

It's not all about the client though... The extra battery life can save you time on a shoot and time is money to me. Also, the better transmission strength is useful in RF heavy areas and any other areas where interference is an issue.

So much to consider here... But honestly the M3 is THE drone moving forward, you can resist upgrading now but it seems like the likely answer moving forward if you stay in this hobby/business.
Yeah well if a client has a technical standard you have to meet you can have have a good old time flying around with your extra battery life for days on end, but if you don't meet their specs they won't be accepting the material.

Yeah well if a client has a technical standard you have to meet you can have have a good old time flying around with your extra battery life for days on end, but if you don't meet their specs they won't be accepting the material.
LMAO.

The poster was talking about how the Mavic 3 will not, in his opinion, produce any better quality video than a lesser drone that would be acceptable to a client. Hence, in his conclusion, the M3 would not be a worthy upgrade in his/her opinion.

My addition was explaining that there are other things that MAKE THE DRONE WORTH IT TO THE USER.

I think the point of my message went right past you. :)

Actually might be incorrect about the camera......the M3 is a L2D-20c and the M2 is a L1D-20c - I misread it.. Either way I'm not happy with the video...
So what your saying is your M2 takes better video then the I2 x5s, because that’s essentially what your saying. Maybe your M3 is defective?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJHind