DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 pro and DJI Goggles

RonanCork

Reactions
Hi all.

I've the Mavic 3 pro. I love it for its ability to capture amazing footage.

I've never had an fpv drone, but has anyone used the M3P with any of the fpv goggles. I wonder if it's easy to set up and get working and I wonder how it works in real life. Its it worth it?

Any thoughts or guidance from anyone who's done this would be great!

Thanks ro

Reactions: Cafguy
It is always worth it in fact you may end up like me. A wall full of mini whoops! lol
Just watch a few vids OR ask a specific question if you have trouble and the members here will get you going!
I will tell you You are missing out on the coolest part of this hobby if you don't FPV.
JOIN US!.... JOIN US!...
PM me or ask any other questions you have here. We will get you going!

I've been using various goggle to drone configurations and whether or not you're fpving , it changes the dynamics of drone usage. As with the Fpv set-up, the the goggles put you on the drone and adds a direct connection between you and the eye of the camera. I guess what I'm implying is that even when filming with conventional camera drones, it's very helpful and unique. And no it's not hard to match up a set of Integra goggles to your M3. If you stay with the controller you're flying with now, you loose the screen on the controller in Lue of viewing with the goggles . If you add the motion controller 2 ,then you don't need the controller and get some added features like "Head Tracking " which allows the camera to be controlled by the moving if your head. Good luck .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pyxisek