DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 pro lag. Anyone else

When did this issue start? So it's a DJI Fly app issue? Because when I had the Air 2S it was never laggy ever. Many on here have said that the RC is underpowered for processing power.
Command control lag (minimal, but still there) and especially video transmission lag is common with all of the drones I use, the older birds that run with GO4 and the mini 3pro using FLY.

It was a drone camera hardware issue from 3 separate cameras and an inability to seamlessly switch between them unless in Explore mode, and you also had to stop video to change cameras. RC is underpowered, but if you carefully reread the thread, you will see the full powered $1200 RC Pro had the exact same issue, so a faster processor didn’t fix it. Some of the lag issues may have been improved over the last year, but it was common to all RC's and tablets, and not just limited to the RC.

I think it's a RC hardware issue. Many complaints from Mavic 3 Classic users getting lag when using the RC. This is the main reason why I have yet to buy the RC and why I still use my backup phone instead. The RC is weak hardware wise and the app runs like crap on it.

I think it's a RC hardware issue. Many complaints from Mavic 3 Classic users getting lag when using the RC. This is the main reason why I have yet to buy the RC and why I still use my backup phone instead. The RC is weak hardware wise and the app runs like crap on it.
You can think anything you want, but this thread is still a year old, and the posts herein are about the delay when switching between cameras and from video to stills and confirm that the RC Pro has the same lag. That being said, the RC is a cheap $300 controller compared to the vastly superior $1,200 RC Pro, and using your phone cannot replicate the functionality of either the RC or the RC Pro because the RC-N1 you have to use with your phone lacks a second scroll wheel and the C1 and C2 buttons, among many other differences, and relies upon a single Fn button.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan