DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 3 Pro

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!

We Europeans need some C classed drones that can be legally flown under the new rules as of January 1st 2020 without a ton of restrictions.

New drones that qualify would ideally be out by then or those of us who have drone business may run into issues. I'm glad the introduction of the new rules was postponed from June 1st but there are still no C marked drones available that I know of.

For the rest of you it will hopefully be a nice upgrade. May we hope for weather sealing or is that to much to ask?

Hello to all.. I'm new to the forums, learning a little more as days go by..

From what I've read, Mavic 3 & 3 Pro will completely replace the Inspire series, as they'll come out with interchangeable camera and lenses.. again.. just sharing the little I've read here, someone please correct me and point me in the right direction to get more knowledgeable on the subject if I'm wrong.

Thx

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and zeusfl
Welcome to the forum

From what I've read, Mavic 3 & 3 Pro will completely replace the Inspire series, as they'll come out with interchangeable camera and lenses.. again.. just sharing the little I've read here, someone please correct me and point me in the right direction to get more knowledgeable on the subject if I'm wrong.

Thx

Extremely unlikely. To carry the type of cameras the Inspire can lift requires a larger airframe than the Mavic series is designed for. The Mavic Pro’s sit between the serious consumer and professional range with a mid-range price point.

One of the great features of all Mavics is their portability and folding form. Not so for the Inspires.

Thx
Welcome to our forum. I have read that and lots of other things.
Untill they really come out with a 3 if they even do there’s nothing
you are going to read but speculation, hopes and that’s about it.
Was thought it was coming out but was the Air 2. I hope they
come out with one but not holding my breath.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev