DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 RC Pro not caching anything

guitars555

Reactions
Not sure if I’m missing something but I have Cache videos turned on and raised the storage limit just in case. But I get nothing when I go to media, except the full res files directly from the drone in the left hand tab. The right hand tab is called “saved” and there’s nothing in there. All the tutorials I have found are a year or more old and the right tab is called “App” and is where the cached videos show up for them. I’m assuming the RC Pro is different or firmware has been updated. Can some steer me in the right direction? TIA

The "saved" tab is only populated after you download the pix. The ones you see under the aircraft tab ARE the low resolution cached version.

Reactions: guitars555
The "saved" tab is only populated after you download the pix. The ones you see under the aircraft tab ARE the low resolution cached version.
After flying yesterday I verified this and was able to move the files to the saved tab. So that works, but this misses the point of caching - having a file saved to your rc controller or mobile device automatically. Not really caching imo.

Not sure if I’m missing something but I have Cache videos turned on and raised the storage limit just in case. But I get nothing when I go to media, except the full res files directly from the drone in the left hand tab. The right hand tab is called “saved” and there’s nothing in there. All the tutorials I have found are a year or more old and the right tab is called “App” and is where the cached videos show up for them. I’m assuming the RC Pro is different or firmware has been updated. Can some steer me in the right direction? TIA
Good morning.
Same problem I’m having.
Upgrade from M2 Pro & Zoom using the Smart Controller.
I always had the 4k flight on the drones that’s no problem.
Also I had a lower grade 1080!p copy being saved to the mini sd chip with me speaking with a mike plugged in the c- port on Smart Controller after the flight I could take the chip out of SC & give it to someone to watch on a pc without giving my 4k chip from drone.
With having the problem after the I pull the chip from the New RC Pro Controller & all I have on it is a list of file folders & no videos of the flights just empty folders.
I have done the old way for years no problem.
I have used the screen recording & does save to chip. But I don’t want all the stuff you see on your screen to give to someone to watch
Yes I done all the turn on & off & different GB size’s option. Still no luck Anyone out there for help on this THANKS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne