DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 refuse de decoller

Greglp56

Reactions
Bonjour
J'ai acheté un mavic 3 d'occasion avec une radiocommande qui n'est pas celle d'origine le drone à volé 5 fois et maintenant refuse de décoller par ce qu'ils sont associés à un autre compte et une autre radiocommande, je n'est pas la possibilité de contacter le vendeur et donc je cherche une solution pour réinitialiser le drone ou une solution pour débloquer l'appareil.
Merci pour votre aide à se sujet

To save others running this through translation the OP has bought a second hand Mavic 3 with a controller which was not the original one sold with the drone. They flew it five times but now the drone refuses to take off because it's associated with another account and they are unable to contact the seller so they're wanting to know if there's a way they can reset the drone or unlock it to get it working again.

I didn't think it was possible from reading a couple of topics on here on this subject but it's not something I'm that familiar with.

To save others running this through translation the OP has bought a second hand Mavic 3 with a controller which was not the original one sold with the drone. They flew it five times but now the drone refuses to take off because it's associated with another account and they are unable to contact the seller so they're wanting to know if there's a way they can reset the drone or unlock it to get it working again.

I didn't think it was possible from reading a couple of topics on here on this subject but it's not something I'm that familiar with.
Hello.! I carefully read the comments regarding the Mavic 3 and I think that the only solution will be for the buyer of the Mavic 3 to locate the person who sold the drone so that he can unlink the drone and it can be used without problems by the new owner.

Hello, thank you for your answer
But there is no way to contact the first owner unfortunately, I am looking for the possibility of erasing all the data of the drone to be able to associate the drone with my radio control and dji account

Hello, thank you for your answer
But there is no way to contact the first owner unfortunately, I am looking for the possibility of erasing all the data of the drone to be able to associate the drone with my radio control and dji account
I understand…I hope you achieve your intention and if so, post how you did it, since I have not known of having managed to delete the initialization data of a Drone in the DJI Fly App….Good luck! 😊👍🍀

yes maybe or the seller found it I don't know in any case I'm looking to do a complete formatting, if the drone had been stolen it will have the possibility of deactivating the drone definitively or something like that, it is just paired with another remote control

yes maybe or the seller found it I don't know in any case I'm looking to do a complete formatting, if the drone had been stolen it will have the possibility of deactivating the drone definitively or something like that, it is just paired with another remote control
The necessary pairing with the registered remote is the means of deactivating the drone, to prevent theft. There is no way to completely format the drone to accept another remote, if it has already been successfully bound to another account. You must have the original remote to change the account.

Oui si tu le dit merci pour ton aide en faite je crois qu'il y a une assurance dji care et que c'est pour cela qu'il est impossible de l'appairer à une autre radiocommande

L'appairage nécessaire avec la télécommande enregistrée est le moyen de désactiver le drone, pour éviter le vol. Il n'y a aucun moyen de formater complètement le drone pour accepter une autre télécommande, s'il a déjà été lié avec succès à un autre compte. Vous devez avoir la télécommande d'origine pour changer de compte.
Oui si vous le dites merci de votre aide en fait je crois qu'il existe une assurance dji care et c'est pour cela qu'il est impossible de l'appairer avec une autre radiocommande

Ca n'a rien à voir avec la télécommande, c'est une question de compte. Comme avec la plupart des smartphones maintenant les drones DJI récents ne peuvent pas utilisés si le propriétaire ne le supprime pas correctement de son compte pour décourager le vol. Il n'y a pas de méthode connue pour contourner ça.

Oui si vous le dites merci de votre aide en fait je crois qu'il existe une assurance dji care et c'est pour cela qu'il est impossible de l'apparier avec une autre radiocommande
et si je contacte le support avec les numéros de série de l'appareil je ne pense pas qu'ils me donneront la possibilité de contacter le premier propriétaire

• Sad
Reactions: oztx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78