DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket : Hover Test by Phantomrain

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
The winds were howling , parts were flying off the deck but by the time I got up , the gust had died down .
Still a perfect time to chat with the M3 and test the Hover time with the Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket in not so perfect weather.

Filmed in 1080 /120 in case i need slow motion for Disasters.

Unfortunately wind storm left me no time to light up the drone.
, so there was no attempt for Coyote Scout mission to find Coyote with broken leg howling outside in the frigid cold

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water , Capture the Storm or become a sail boat and float down the river. lol

Somehow Vimeo : did not like 31 minute movie so stuck with YT for now,

Reactions: slozukimc
This is going to be amazing with a 30 minute Flight time with the Rescue Jackets over the Water with 10 to 15 mph winds which is a typical day out a sea.

If you planning on purposely using it on the Water , recommend you also get the Lumination Wet Suit to go with it.
If your just getting it for Emergency Landing , you can do without the Wet Suit .

They will start shipping on Monday:
Black : Neon Blue : Neon Green: Lunar Purple

Email me at [email protected]

Reactions: slozukimc
The winds were howling , parts were flying off the deck but by the time I got up , the gust had died down .
Still a perfect time to chat with the M3 and test the Hover time with the Mavic 3 Rescue Jacket in not so perfect weather.

Filmed in 1080 /120 in case i need slow motion for Disasters.

Unfortunately wind storm left me no time to light up the drone.
, so there was no attempt for Coyote Scout mission to find Coyote with broken leg howling outside in the frigid cold

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water , Capture the Storm or become a sail boat and float down the river. lol

Somehow Vimeo : did not like 31 minute movie so stuck with YT for now,

No need for the video, you could have just told us what happened. We've known you long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I guess the video is evidence of the performance with the rescue jacket in case someone ask. Nice job. What happened with coyote ?

So the Coyote : yep here it is . I looked for it last night again after the Mavic 3 update update but no howl last night.

2021-12-08_23h30_38.png

• Haha
Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent