DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 sdk PLEASE!

Dji wants those features for enterprise customers these days.

Lets face it, we may never get the SDK. Even Autel dropped waypoints for their Lite and Lite+ drones and reserved waypoints for the Eco 2 range. When I asked Autel this is what they said so maybe Dji doing the same, keeping it only for their higher range drones like Enterprise versions as they don't see the Mavic 3 has a high end drone although it is so expensive, they see it just as a nice camera in the sky.

If this is what DJI is doing then why not just communicate that to it's customers. Almost every week there is a new topic about SDK's for the Mavic 3 flagship drone. I recognize that this is not an official forum but geez.

If this is what DJI is doing then why not just communicate that to it's customers. Almost every week there is a new topic about SDK's for the Mavic 3 flagship drone. I recognize that this is not an official forum but geez.
1667848351599.png

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
Thank you for this. I guess the confusion could be in the they said there are no plans to roll it out for the Mavic 3 currently. Does this mean we can see it in the future?? As I said maybe some clarity or proper communication may help..who knows...
Currently I wont hold my breath but knowing Dji they might just give it to us next year as the demand for the SDK is growing. The Mavic 2 when it launched took just about a year before we got the SDK

Reactions: redserv
Currently I wont hold my breath but knowing Dji they might just give it to us next year as the demand for the SDK is growing. The Mavic 2 when it launched took just about a year before we got the SDK
Fingers crossed.

I guess the confusion could be they said there are no plans to roll it out for the Mavic 3 currently. Does this mean we can see it in the future??
Just reposition the word "currently" and DJI's position might be more easily understood.
Currently there is no plan to support the Mavic 3, Mavic 3 cine and Mavic 3 Classic.
Or even simpler ......
There is no plan to support the Mavic 3, Mavic 3 cine and Mavic 3 Classic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
It would have been useful to know this before everyone purchased the Mavic 3. Of course, they knew that would affect sales in a negative fashion. It's easier to make people angry after the no-return window has closed. What they don't get, though, is that this is a one time trick. I will not be eager to buy any future Mavic without properly disclosed SDK plans.

It would have been useful to know this before everyone purchased the Mavic 3. Of course, they knew that would affect sales in a negative fashion. It's easier to make people angry after the no-return window has closed. What they don't get, though, is that this is a one time trick. I will not be eager to buy any future Mavic without properly disclosed SDK plans.
I agree with you. Communication is the key, As Meta said "just reposition the word "currently" and DJI's position might be more easily understood" Since it was NOT communicated to us clearly, then DJI should take the responsibility and release the SDK to its users

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_