DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 signal loss

If you have a chance to take another look -- a few suggestions for you:
  • Double check that you were at the correct location (49.22393698287174, 19.12733146999066).

• Take a close look on the ground around that area. Your drone could be sitting behind a fallen tree or covered with leaves.

• Take binoculars so you can easily see the trees from the ground. The foliage doesn't appear to be too dense, so you should be able to see most angles from the ground if you walk around the trees.

• Love
Reactions: RodPad
I spent 3 hours there. Around the coordinate point, I checked a circle with a diameter of maybe 150m. The drone really isn't there. It is definitely not on earth. It is quite a large drone with a different color than the leaves on the ground and trees.

The night after it was lost, it was blowing hard, I think it could have been thrown from the tree if it had stayed there.
I think there are no coordinates on the point.

I spent 3 hours there. Around the coordinate point, I checked a circle with a diameter of maybe 150m. The drone really isn't there.
I'm not sure what else to recommend as the data in your flight log is pretty straightforward. Perhaps it's sitting high up on top of one of those nearby trees.

Reactions: RodPad
@pat6
I believe you on that.

I lost my first drone P2V+ ($1400) July 2015 40hrs total between 5 of us looking and lot of fuel etc.
Flight logs then. :rolleyes:
I really not sure if they were available.

Haven't found it.
Never again!!

Marco Polo, I would have found it in a hour.
Never again!!

Rod ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH