DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 vs Mavic 3 Pro Tele Lens Photography Comparison

Your comparison strengthens my belief that there is not much difference in the two drones to go through the whole process of selling the M3 for the M3 Pro if I do not use tele lens that much.

Your comparison strengthens my belief that there is not much difference in the two drones
What about the short tele camera.
That's a huge difference between the two drones.

What about the short tele camera.
That's a huge difference between the two drones.
I'm sure it is a good addition but is it a "game changer" enough for me to spend the $? Especially, with allowable drone usage being severely curtailed around the world , I fear that my only small chance to capture footage will be with my Mini 2 to stay legal in my travels, instead of enjoying the full capabilities of my M3. I have already written about this subject extensively.I use one footage and stills as an adjunct to my regular photography to record my own travel journals, not primarily for social media which I do not participate in. I am not a You Tube creator and have no intention of being one. Just trying to create great family/friends videos .

Dale
Miami

I'm sure it is a good addition but is it a "game changer" enough for me to spend the $?
That depends entirely on your kind of photography.
For mine, it's a big improvement and means I'm not stuck having to shoot everything with a wideangle lens.
Especially, with allowable drone usage being severely curtailed around the world
I think you are overly pessimistic about this.
You could look beyond the few particular areas you are concerned about and consider that the glass is actually more than half full.
Drone flying is not a problem in most of the world

That depends entirely on your kind of photography.
For mine, it's a big improvement and means I'm not stuck having to shoot everything with a wideangle lens.

I think you are overly pessimistic about this.
You could look beyond the few particular areas you are concerned about and consider that the glass is actually more than half full.
Drone flying is not a problem in most of the world

RE: "Drone flying is not a problem in most of the world"
I do not want to stray from the topic (M3 vs M3Pro tele lens) since I will be removed by the moderator.

My kind of photography is landscape, and travelogue.

I will just say that in the three places I traveled and am traveling to this year , drones are illegal in U.A.E. (I did not bring my drone) , most of the Canadian Rockies (not sure I will bring it), and on all areas of Kenya where I am going on safari.
So I am going to stick with my M3.

I will just say that in the three places I traveled and am traveling to this year , drones are illegal in U.A.E. (I did not bring my drone) , most of the Canadian Rockies (not sure I will bring it), and on all areas of Kenya where I am going on safari.
There are plenty of other places you could go to.
You cannot generalise about the rest of the world based on just these particular areas.

There are plenty of other places you could go to.
You cannot generalise about the rest of the world based on just these particular areas.
I am not going to pursue this.

Good night.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin