DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 w/DJI RC Pro Remote Controller

Nativebone

Reactions
Hello fellow drone pilots!
Can someone help navigate me to the correct Litchi software app to use with Mavic 3 w/DJI RC Pro Remote Controller.
Thank You in advance!

I moved my Mni3P to the controller that came with my new Mavic3P. As a result I sold my RC Pro does anyone know if it needs to removed from my account so the controller is not in my account (not sure if it is even recorded in my account). I thought the new user just sets up controller on there account and binds to there drone. THats what I did when I bought the RC P 15 months ago.

Thanks

Hello fellow drone pilots!
Can someone help navigate me to the correct Litchi software app to use with Mavic 3 w/DJI RC Pro Remote Controller.
Thank You in advance!
Litchi for DJI Drones is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE (version 1 only), Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.Nov 24, 2023

Reactions: Nativebone
I moved my Mni3P to the controller that came with my new Mavic3P. As a result I sold my RC Pro does anyone know if it needs to removed from my account so the controller is not in my account (not sure if it is even recorded in my account). I thought the new user just sets up controller on there account and binds to there drone. THats what I did when I bought the RC P 15 months ago.

Thanks
Yes- remove from your account

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13