DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3T Smart RC Pro Wont Turn On

scoutcamper

Reactions
Hey All,

Need some help here. Went to fly my Mavic 3T today on a rescue mission, first flight it worked perfect. Had to land while Helicopter came in to help with the rescue, after helicopter departed went to launch again and discovered the Smart RC Pro wont turn on. You press the button once and the lights come on as normal, but when you press then tap and hold it doesnt go through the bootup process.

Anyone have any suggestions? Showing full battery on the controller and I tried plugging it into power anyway, I also tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds, power button and the custom buttons on the back for 30 seconds, nothing seemed to work.

Thanks!

... You press the button once and the lights come on as normal, but when you press then tap and hold it doesnt go through the bootup process.

Depending on how quick you are between the first press (just checking the battery level), and the actual power on sequence (single press then press & hold)... you may end up with 2 single presses & then press & hold, which isn't the power on sequence.

In the user manual DJI bundle together 3 functions under "Power button" . In order to power on the RC Pro you should only do the yellow part... not orange+yellow.

Power.jpg

...I also tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds, power button and the custom buttons on the back for 30 seconds, nothing seemed to work.
What are you trying to achieve with this... is it described in the user manual?

Depending on how quick you are between the first press (just checking the battery level), and the actual power on sequence (single press then press & hold)... you may end up with 2 single presses & then press & hold, which isn't the power on sequence.

In the user manual DJI bundle together 3 functions under "Power button" . In order to power on the RC Pro you should only do the yellow part... not orange+yellow.

View attachment 161651

What are you trying to achieve with this... is it described in the user manual?
That it will do a hard reset of the RC with that cmbination

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143