DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 4 Pro - UPDATE, PROBABLY BOGUS INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken R

Reactions
When I was reading my user manual for the Smart Controller there was a reference to a Mavic 4 Pro. Has any one heard about a new model, or is this a typo but I am pretty sure it said specifically listed it as one of the devices the controller will work with.

Ken

When I was reading my user manual for the Smart Controller there was a reference to a Mavic 4 Pro. Has any one heard about a new model, or is this a typo but I am pretty sure it said specifically listed it as one of the devices the controller will work with.

Ken
Can’t wait I’m sure it’ll be better than the Mavic three pro.

Reactions: Thomas B
I reread my manual and was going to post a picture, and now I can't find the reference. I am going to change the tile of the thread so people don't waste any time on what is probably bad information.

I reread my manual and was going to post a picture, and now I can't find the reference. I am going to change the tile of the thread so people don't waste any time on what is probably bad information.
Hey no problemo it was a fun thread.

It's there in post #5

Reactions: Thomas B
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB