DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air ✌?

Amidair

Reactions
About 3 hrs flight time on my 1st. aircraft, Mavic Air.... I'm a old guy and will be upgrading from iPhone to iPad mini ( read somewhere that it would fit RC)... Thanks for all the existing info on this forum!
Amidair

Reactions: msinger
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi Amidair, welcome from Georgia, the Peach State. I'm also looking for an ipad mini 4 to use in my RC instead of my ipad pro 10.5" I've been using which hides the display on my Mavic controller.

About 3 hrs flight time on my 1st. aircraft, Mavic Air.... I'm a old guy and will be upgrading from iPhone to iPad mini ( read somewhere that it would fit RC)... Thanks for all the existing info on this forum!
Amidair
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Amidair
I got my ipad mini 4 yesterday and already had problems with the DJI app crashing. I deleted it, rebooted and same thing, crashes after 30 seconds. I then disabled the video cache buttons in the app and that seemed to stop it from crashing the app. I will try flying the MPP today with the new ipad and see how it goes. I didn't have any of these problems with my ipad pro 10.5" model. Both are running the lastest IOS update 12.2 version. Has anyone else had these issues?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661