DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 1 Crash

dpstk78

Reactions
So while my son was flying my drone he hit the return home button instead of the land button. This sent the thing straight up into the air and well, into the trees. I have since learned how to set a new home point to avoid this in the future. Luckily the only thing broken is the rear landing gear. it looks like it popped off. I am having trouble locating a replacement inline. Does anyone have and replacements or a link to order some? I am going to order regular landing gear but my OCD is really messing with me. This is for a Mavic Air Gen 1. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: 4006448
Unfortunately, Florida Drone Supply doesn't carry these. Please check www.cloudcitydrones.com as they carry lots of spare parts.

Good luck and let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

Reactions: Capt KO
Have parts coming from cloudcitydrones today. Parts better priced than eBay. If you don’t see the parts on their site, give em a call, very helpful. Good luck..and better luck next time.

Reactions: 4006448 and dpstk78
So while my son was flying my drone he hit the return home button instead of the land button. This sent the thing straight up into the air and well, into the trees. I have since learned how to set a new home point to avoid this in the future. Luckily the only thing broken is the rear landing gear. it looks like it popped off. I am having trouble locating a replacement inline. Does anyone have and replacements or a link to order some? I am going to order regular landing gear but my OCD is really messing with me. This is for a Mavic Air Gen 1. Thank you in advance.
I did a quick Google search and found parts on Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett