DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 1 with fly more combo $495

Duncan359

Reactions
Look at the Air 1 with the combo for $495 as my first drone. I am looking to some youtube video footage for a few people, including myself. I have never owned a drone and want good video and pictures. is this a good price or is there something around $300 with a gimble and 4k that might be a better option? I know the batteries on these are pretty expensive $80 form what I seen, this comes with 2 which is nice. just not sure if this is over kill for what I am looking for. I seen the holy stones for under $200 but the video didn't look very good.

Baristabob is so right. You could be only disappointed with a 200 buck drone. You will be constantly amazed with the Mavic Air. I know That I am and I've had it since their release.

Only issue with Mavic Air 1 is short flight time - realistically 12-15 minutes for us.

IF you can really get one at that price - good deal.

Agree about Battery costs - should be higher in our opinion.

Rgds, NAVMAV
I have had one for a 2 and a half years and it’s a great machine. Have an M2P now but I still take the old Air out from time to time. Very compact and flies great. Photos and video are excellent.

The issue I’d add is it doesn’t have Occusync. If you’re flying in a town or city, range can be an issue. my connection sometimes goes out around 500-1000 feet when flying in town (no issues in rural areas).

I believe the Mini 2 has Occusync, so as much as I love my old original Air, I might look at that at a comparable cost.

That was my choice for getting into drones for video and photography. I have not had it long but I am very happy with it, video and photos are excellent.

It flies very well and gives me a good sense of control. I have to add a strobe, to better see it at range but I have old eyes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3