DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Android connection

AV/PC

Reactions
The Android cable that came in the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo Kit works with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A just fine but it is too short. I have purchased three extended cables form Amazon and none of them will connect to the controller. Does anyone know what cable will work?

Any decent C to C should work.
There was an issue with the MM1 which only had the side micro port that had to be set to OTG mode by pin 5 being grounded.

I use the stock cable
With my Tab A 8.4 works just fine.
Jumped the gun and got longer ones from Amazon but didn’t need them.

Learned to be patient lol

Got one off Amazon for like $10 - they state made for Mavic Air 2. The plug that goes into the controller has a controller icon on it and has to go in the slot or it won't connect. Also got the Skyreat Aluminum tablet holder versus the plastic / ABS ones that are cheaper.

Got one off Amazon for like $10 - they state made for Mavic Air 2. The plug that goes into the controller has a controller icon on it and has to go in the slot or it won't connect. Also got the Skyreat Aluminum tablet holder versus the plastic / ABS ones that are cheaper.
I am working on my third cable from Amazon that state they will work with Mavic air 2. But none of them will work. I even tried three different sellers. The short one that came with the drone works fine, but as I stated it is too short. I have to set the tablet way to the left to plug in the cable. I get the Aluminum tablet holder.

I am working on my third cable from Amazon that state they will work with Mavic air 2. But none of them will work. I even tried three different sellers. The short one that came with the drone works fine, but as I stated it is too short. I have to set the tablet way to the left to plug in the cable. I get the Aluminum tablet holder.

This is the one I got and so far seems to work fine. Have not flown with it, but did connect and everything looks good.

Hanatora 11.8 Inch USB C to USB C Remote Controller Cable for DJI Mini 2/Mavic Air 2,Nylon Braided 1FT OTG Tablet Phone Extension RC Data Cord(Type-C Connector)​

This is the one I got and so far seems to work fine. Have not flown with it, but did connect and everything looks good.

Hanatora 11.8 Inch USB C to USB C Remote Controller Cable for DJI Mini 2/Mavic Air 2,Nylon Braided 1FT OTG Tablet Phone Extension RC Data Cord(Type-C Connector)​

Thax but that was the first one I purchased from Amazon and it did not work. I got the USB C to Micro USB they also had because my Samsung Tab A has Micro USB connector.

Thax but that was the first one I purchased from Amazon and it did not work. I got the USB C to Micro USB they also had because my Samsung Tab A has Micro USB connector.
As mentioned if you get a cable and it doesn't work, flip the USB-C side 180°. For some strange reason it seems to work for some.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason