DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Battery Issue (Emergency)

Ocala Florida Here.... That really sucks about the battery problem. Nothing more scarier then battery issues in the air. I'm sure DJI we'll take care of this provided you have all there documentation that they would require. I bought mine when it was first came out got it April 28th I have over 250 flights so far all is good, "knock on wood" hopefully you get this straightened out quickly...

I THINK I READ IN THE THREAD THAT THERE WAS A "BAD BATCH SENT OUT TO CONSUMERS" IS THERE ANY WAY OF TELLING THE BATCH CODE, AND SEEING IF WE HAVE ANY OF THESE,
WORST CASE SCENARIOS BY NOT KNOWING IS POSSIBLY OOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSS sorry for caps lock ( i was just doing a shirt layout with all capital text)
so worst case scenarios could include more melting wile flying, small fire compromises the main boards and "brains" of drone, drone flys uncontrollably out of your desired area
possibly into a dry bush are and crashes small fire causes battery to explode, big fire ensues
just saying,
is there a way to check batch codes and production lots? I was in quality control for Lancome cosmetics 22 years ago before I took my business full time, and every single lipstick to cream has
what the french call a JULIANN date stamped, and each carton is bar coated to tell the exact date made, what facility, what production line, what employees on that line, and all documents on that batch

knowing faulty batches make save forest fires, accidents and injuries

My general understanding of refurb units is they are gone over/checked in detail to ensure quality- often thought of as BETTER than OEM quality. My experience - never had even a hint of trouble with a refurb tech product, and comes with all the latest software and hardware improvements.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius