DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Battery Question

RABray

Reactions
I am considering buying a second Mavic Air 2 and I'm wondering if I ca mix and match batteries between both drones or do I need to keep them to their respective drones?

Thanks

You can use them as you want. Use them both on one aircraft or keep them separated.

You might mark the batteries 1, 2, etc. so you can keep track of the batteries when charging and flying.

I only have the three for the MA2 and rotate them as I use them.

If I purchase more batteries, they get put in rotation with the rest of them.

Reactions: NG Wildman
Thank you, I was hoping that was the case. Yes I have numbered my original batteries for the reason you stated, we do that with our airplane batteries as well. I will now feel comfortable buying the second unit I am looking at. I do not think having a spare is bad. :)

Thank you, I was hoping that was the case. Yes I have numbered my original batteries for the reason you stated, we do that with our airplane batteries as well. I will now feel comfortable buying the second unit I am looking at. I do not think having a spare is bad. :)
It may not always remain a spare! ?

Have you given any thought to getting the new Air 2S instead? The camera upgrade is significant I believe.

Yes GadgetGuy that is the main reason for for buying it. Yes nedcook I have considered it but buying the Air 2S would cost me more than twice what I am paying for the Air 2 I'm getting. Yes I have seen the difference in cameras but for me what I have is enough for now.

Reactions: rickfmdj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d