DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Battery Temperature Survey

I flew my Mavic Air 2 this afternoon with the goal of achieving the hottest battery temperature possible.

65.8°C (150°F).

No cautions or error messages.

Attachments

• screen-20210719-151017_exported_653948.jpg
    screen-20210719-151017_exported_653948.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
Wow, that's interesting. In the desert during summer it reach at 50 C at the begging and reach sometimes to 70 in the midday.

I remember I flew the drone on a very hot day, 46C and yes no message or alarm however my phone gave me the temp high sign and I was panacking ?

Immediately on the car AC after 2 min, the drone was between the cables hovering and luckily not losing an investment.

Where did you reach 68C and apologize to ask, which program you used to find out?

Wow, that's interesting. In the desert during summer it reach at 50 C at the begging and reach sometimes to 70 in the midday.

I remember I flew the drone on a very hot day, 46C and yes no message or alarm however my phone gave me the temp high sign and I was panacking ?

Immediately on the car AC after 2 min, the drone was between the cables hovering and luckily not losing an investment.

Where did you reach 68C and apologize to ask, which program you used to find out?
I used the DJI Fly app battery menu to find out the temperature. I did full throttle sport mode for 25 minutes for the battery to reach that temperature.

In Hot weather in the 90's, I use my infrared Thermometer, to see how hot each motor is before and after the flight.
It's just what I do, personal choice, after all its my drone, I payed for it, so I can decide what I do to prevent a motor going out on me mid flight. Each of you have to make that choice as to what to do. FLY SAFE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth