DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 (CN)

mriezan

Reactions
I just bought a new Mavic Air 2. After inspecting the box, i noticed the product name as "Mavic Air 2 (CN)" on a serial number label. The seller says that this is a FCC model but i'm not pretty convinced to what he says. Anyhow does anyone here has bought the same set and know what '(CN)' mean? Does it mean for China market?

Last edited:
I just bought a new Mavic Air 2. After inspecting the box, i noticed the product name label as "Mavic Air 2 (CN)". The seller says that this is a FCC model but i'm not pretty convinced to what he says. Anyhow does anyone here has bought the same set and know what '(CN)' mean? Does it mean for China market?
I would say it stands for china as mine says Uk instead

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in your part of Asia. Read the manual, (link below) and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" . Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it.

We have over 100,000 members world wide--including many from Malaysia--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Mine also CN set. got to use wall plug adapter.
How to know CN set has airsense (ADS-B) or not?
CN set should be SRRC version imo, not FCC as declared by Malaysian sellers

Last edited:
Mine also CN set. got to use wall plug adapter.
How to know CN set has airsense (ADS-B) or not?
CN set should be SRRC version imo, not FCC as declared by Malaysian sellers
My understanding is that if your model number is MA2UE3W (look in battery compartment) that it has the ADS-B chip. However, there is a question about if and how ADS-B is implemented for the international market. My MA2 defaults to FCC mode in my country, but it does not ask to turn on the ADS-B because I am not located in the US or Canada.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78