DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Combo. SD Card

Icarus-50

Reactions
Just bought the Mavic Air 2 Combo but can't find the SD card in the box (it is promised in the promo). Do I ask Best Buy for one or is it supposed to be in the box?

That's not something that normally comes in the box, but you should ask Best Buy if they sold you a package that included it.

I just did a quick, and by no means complete search, and the only thing I could find was a deal at BB for the M2P offering a spare battery and memory card. I know that a lot of 'news' sites were erroneously claiming sale prices or expanded package deals that even when you followed their provided link didn't show any of what was promised but if you had an actual BB ad that showed it I would suggest going straight to them. Even free promo items are normally listed on the receipt for inventory and billing purposes so if you have an ad stating you were supposed to get it but it doesn't show on your receipt they should just give you the card or a claim code unless it stated something along the lines of 'while supplies last'. Its not uncommon for stores to put that in to an ad and even though the promo item is physically in stock on a shelf for them to claim that ' well, we only allocated 20 of these widgets for the sale so you're out of luck. Its unscrupulous but kind of common. I've seen it at Walmart, Best Buy, Target, you name it. The exact same memory card, movie, game or whatever is on a shelf but because its not on the promo pallet it has a different bar code and doesn't count as being part of the deal.

Reactions: hiflyer201
@Icarus-50 if you still need a memory card, today is a great day to buy one. Many are marked down by about 40%. One of my favorite memory cards, the Samsung EVO, is currently only $9 shipped for a 64 GB memory card.

1606733646709.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929