DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 DJI Care Refresh

SkyPath Studios

Reactions
I had another thread related to the problems, but this was off topic so I created a new thread. I sent Mavic air 2 in under warranty repair 6 times back and forth and it still doesn't work. They sent an email saying they will compensate for the trouble with 5 sets of blades. 2 days later they send another email saying if everything is undamaged, they will replace the WHOLE flymore combo, drone remote and all! Each time they sent the "fixed" drone back the app asked me to resync and connect care refresh and bind the remote, rc to my account. I did that and it asked me if I wanted to add care refresh coverage in the same spot as it will ask you to update firmware on the home screen of DJI fly. when I bought care refresh with the drone in June, sooo... would I be able to repurchase care refresh if it is asking me to, and I already have it? Just curious and want to know an answer. Thanks.

You don't have to purchase Care Refresh again if you already have it. They should have done all that for you with a replacement. When you get/request the new Combo, just let them know you have Care Refresh and any pertinent data that reflects that, all that is done on their end as long as you do your part.

Yes, they were very helpful transfering my Mini Care Refresh to my Mini 2 (had the Mini 1 about two weeks when the other came out so I returned and got Mini 2).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys