DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 FCC and Mini 2 CE

rodolpholemos

Reactions
I have a Mavic Air 2 here in Brazil. It works in FCC mode. In my iPhone, that line of 1km is above -90dbm. Then I’ve bought a Mini 2 and it works in CE mode. The 1km line is under -90dbm. How can this be possible? If I make those complicated steps of spoofing location with the mini 2, it turns to FCC. But with the Mavic Air 2 it’s not necessary, it works in FCC mode automatically.

I have a Mavic Air 2 here in Brazil. It works in FCC mode. In my iPhone, that line of 1km is above -90dbm. Then I’ve bought a Mini 2 and it works in CE mode. The 1km line is under -90dbm. How can this be possible? If I make those complicated steps of spoofing location with the mini 2, it turns to FCC. But with the Mavic Air 2 it’s not necessary, it works in FCC mode automatically.
wow, that's weird, sounds like a bit of a foul up from DJI.... I assume you're using the same official DJI Fly app for both drones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post in English per our posting guidelines
Boa noite amigo, se puder me envie um whats. 41-99997.9999, consegui uma apk hj que resolveu meu problema de FCC no mini 2.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661