DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 for Commercial Use

I asked this question in another thread but didn't want to hijack it.

How many of you are using the MA2 for commercial use? I'm not talking Hollywood films, just some of the standard uses. Real estate, inspection, website promo videos, etc.

If so, do your clients find the quality acceptable? Are you doing any high-end work with this drone?

I've been offered some entry level work and don't want to get off on the wrong foot with my first clients so I was considering a Phantom 4 Pro before I accept the work.

Any insight is appreciated.
I believe you will fnd the quality more that acceptable...excep, possibly, the 4X Zoom. It does not really zoom,. but crops the picture.
I own a MA2 and plan to start a commercial enterprise after the election in November.

Nice shot. Would you care to share any details on how it was created?
Sorry, was working and didn't want to forget to reply.

It's 5 AEB from the MA2, stitched in Lightroom as an HDR (deghost off), then color corrected, and post crop vignette.

Kinda simple, but the color correction has to be on point.

Any other questions? I'm always willing to share the wealth. (of knowledge lol... I'm not wealthy... Yet)

Sorry, was working and didn't want to forget to reply.

It's 5 AEB from the MA2, stitched in Lightroom as an HDR (deghost off), then color corrected, and post crop vignette.

Kinda simple, but the color correction has to be on point.

Any other questions? I'm always willing to share the wealth. (of knowledge lol... I'm not wealthy... Yet)
Thanks for taking the time to share your process. It gives me something to play around with before I go out into the field.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I'm just starting to pursue commercial work with my MA2. I live in central TX and was wondering if anyone knows what are "standard" charges for commercial work? Do folks prefer to work by the hour or by the project? What is a reasonable hourly rate? Any replies are greatly appreciated as I am just starting this commercial pursuit. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ