DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 gimbal error

If you just drop in a new gimbal, there will be pairing issue and you might get errors and a black screen.

if you run a firmware level calibration that might do the trick, but the best is to send it to a person with the real, proper DJI factory level software tools to calibrate and pair it to your drone. The gimbal should be fresh new and never used before this.

Warning : do not try this on an already paired gimbal.
Lee where in msia can i contact or get in touch with any competent dji technicians. Any contact no . Can you pls email me [email protected]
Tq

It appears in some cases, that the process will allow the gimbal to work, but the app continues to provide annoying errors on startup... The droning on video is much more detailed than the first one in the thread.

So if you replaced your own gimbal, the problem could be there is some other software to run that clears the errors that no one has, or the gimbal works or is the wrong one for the drone.

Or there is special DJI software embedded in DJI replacements thats not in other replacements, that tells the software you don't have the correct gimbal, even though its working, other than all the annoying errors..

So, the choices are, continue to look for the solution, Let DJI really fix it, or live with the errors if yours is working..

I am having exactly the same error- 40021 in my air 2S. Firmware has been updated. But this error keeps coming. My drone is just two days old. The dealer replaced it with a new one. Again the same problem after a few flights.

Attachments

• D6EEF1D4-6122-405B-84CD-B5AE6AAE8181.png
    D6EEF1D4-6122-405B-84CD-B5AE6AAE8181.png
    794.9 KB · Views: 10
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf