DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 going up only at 30 meters

Tadass910

Reactions
Hello,

Bought mavic air 2 recently, flew up only at 30 max meter altitude any ideas why? In opinions set 500m altitude, is it because maybe I am in a geolocation where it’s not allowed to go up higher?

Thanks

You must register and log in in your DJI account...
But I am logged in, you mean on my account when I am using app? But I think I am logged in, or do I need log in each time I open app and connect to mavic?

Once logged, it should be OK. Check the settings on the app - max distance and the others. About the safe zones, you can check in DJI website.But this is not the issue. Another thing - Height is restricted to 30m when the GPS signal is weak and the Downward Vision System is inactive....

Last edited:
Is there a beginners' mode? If so is it on?

EDIT I now get the impression there is no beginners mode, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AVInteractive
it should be somewhere in a options meniu?
If it exists I would have thought it was on the front page of the menus under "safety" but it may not have one, a quick google suggests it does not. Sorry.

I've never seen a beginner's mode on the DJ fly app. So if they poster with state where it is and share it then we can verify it.

Is this means that I cannot go more than 150 meters? Or I can go on my responsibilities?

Attachments

• B3607933-90D9-49B8-BA9A-ACF6C2E0B6F0.jpeg
    B3607933-90D9-49B8-BA9A-ACF6C2E0B6F0.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 9
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu