DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 pano is amazing!

Dear Itsneedtokno:

I spent about 10 minutes to do this, but here is my technique, used for almost all sunsets to open up the shadows in the foreground. As you know, the sky is what overpowers the sensor leaving the foreground black or dark. Start in ACR (Adobe Camera Raw). On the top you will find the gradient filter tool, which I have circled. Click on that first. Then put your cursor in the middle of the bottom of the frame and drag upwards as shown by my arrow. Finally, adjust to your preference in the right sliders. Hope this helps. You might have to scroll to see the entire image.

DaleGradient filter in Phortoshop for dark foreground.jpg

Dear Itsneedtokno:

I spent about 10 minutes to do this, but here is my technique, used for almost all sunsets to open up the shadows in the foreground. As you know, the sky is what overpowers the sensor leaving the foreground black or dark. Start in ACR (Adobe Camera Raw). On the top you will find the gradient filter tool, which I have circled. Click on that first. Then put your cursor in the middle of the bottom of the frame and drag upwards as shown by my arrow. Finally, adjust to your preference in the right sliders. Hope this helps. You might have to scroll to see the entire image.

DaleView attachment 104360

Thank you SO MUCH!

NOW you're talking! Great image.

Dale
Thank you for your help!

I went to PS first (and did your exact suggestion), but decided to see what I could do in LR (I've got boatloads of time in LR, only a couple hours in PS). After messing around in LR I was stoked with the final outcome and decided just to leave it alone.

Sometimes, less is more.

Thanks again man

Both images are wonderful. I wold bring the 2nd image into post and brighten it up a bit. It's too dark/
He will be really impressed when he dehazes and brightens up / brings out the shadows. I tried to upload it from my phone but was too large.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3