DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 payload capacity

Hi guys
I'm wondering about how much the Mavic Air 2 can lift in comparison to the Mavic Air and the Mavic 2 pro.
Thanks a lot.
I just bought a air drop for mavic pro. Says 500 grams equal too 1.1 pounds
Have seen test wiil lift up too 2
.2 puonds but will lose much stablilty control and battery consumption not mention over heating

Can’t help you there, the weight capacity of a 570 gram Mavic air 2.

My only concern, and based from my bebop 2 at 500 grams Was carrying a tracker. Which my bebop 2 and Mavic 2 Pro can with ease, not effecting flight time. Use a TRACKIMO Guardian tracker, plan to use it with the Mavic 2 air.

Since Mavic 2 air is heavier than my Bebop 2 by 70 grams, don’t see why Mavic 2 air couldn’t use a drone drop system. Maybe consume some battery flight time, but not much.

Paul

Yeah I'm interested in this as definitely want to hook something up to my new drone!
I have a Drone Sky Hook release setup for my Mavic 2 Pro, Will be interesting to fabricate a setup to mount same brackets onto Mavic Air 2. I think it’ll work, providing the DJI Fly app allows user to activate front left/right motor lights on/off. This will relay signal to Sky Hook setup to drop whatever it’s carries, I’ll give it a try when MA2 arrives.

Paul

You just want to deliver the box of Dunkin Donut minis like the guy in the commercial!!! we understand. :cool:

Also, just noticed Skyhook have got a pre-order up for the MA2 hook so I just put my order in.

They seem to come highly regarded so I'll trust they develop something suitable ;)

I've just ordered a bit more economical version from Amazon....but curious about it's payload lifting capacity....we'll see!

What is it that you all want to carry under your MA2??? Trying to compete with Amazon?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry