DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Prop cages

snapdog

Reactions
Site
www.snapdog.com
The FPV community flies everywhere! Drones like the Bumblebee can bounce off of walls with no harm. I flew one of my drones about 6 years ago and used Fat Sharks. While I don't see that optiion coming soon for the Air 2, I still would like to fly in tighter places. I guess I'm asking has anyone figured this out for the Air 2? Here's what I mean . . . the first image was made for a Mavic drone.1609196843488.png1609196888909.png

Yes, I was asking for cage type protection for shooting in tight spaces which DJI makes for other models. The prop guards are quite flimsy I had them with the Mini. The second image is for a FPV style drone, which can bounce off and not damage anything including people that the FAA will be allowing us to fly over soon.

Yes, I was asking for cage type protection for shooting in tight spaces which DJI makes for other models. The prop guards are quite flimsy I had them with the Mini. The second image is for a FPV style drone, which can bounce off and not damage anything including people that the FAA will be allowing us to fly over soon.
I don't think your gona get the whoop (FPV drone) benefits since it comes from full integration to the frame which gives it a bit more spring.

I did a little googling and all i see are the DJI ones or similar.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone