DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Props Motor

civic1314

Reactions
Hi, just wanted to check with you guys, is all props stop at the same time when landing or just the front right motor stop last ? i had crash my drone yesterday, and saw minor scratches on the motor, not sure is it damaged or not.

Hello and Welcome, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what your asking....

Crashed my Mavic Air 2 Yesterday, and 1 of the motor hit tree braches, swap for new props, but there is some rattling sound when hovering, is that normal? and when i land my drone, the front right prop is the last to stop spinning.

Crashed my Mavic Air 2 Yesterday, and 1 of the motor hit tree braches, swap for new props, but there is some rattling sound when hovering, is that normal? and when i land my drone, the front right prop is the last to stop spinning.
Ok now, let's go back when you first activated the Mavic Air 2 and you lifted off into a hover. Did it make that rattling sound? If no, then after the crash something was damaged and it's not normal. If it made a rattling sound when you first lifted of for the first time and you did not have a crash, the rattling sound is not normal. It's very rare and I mean rare that theres rattling coming from the drone when it hovers for the first time. Yes my friend, I believe you damaged the drone in the crash.

Shake it and see if you can locate whats rattling. If you can hear a rattle over the sound of the motors you should be able to locate it with the motors stopped.

there is no debris in the motor as the props is still attached at the moment without breaking apart, not a serious crash though, took off the pros, and boot it up and test the motor, but found out the rattling sound is louder without the props on.

Hi,
It should definitely not rattle. Something is wrong. I advise not to switch it on, if there is something loose or broken in there it will eventually spin up and cut the motor wires. If not then something is bent, causing imbalance during rotation. A good long hard visual checking is necessary if not you can just replace that whole arm.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661