DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 speed

Just wondering if anyone is having a problem with there air 2 holding the same forward motion speed in tripod and normal mode.
In Tripod Mode the top speed should be slower.
Tripod Mode is confusingly named.
It does nothing to hold the camera any steadier.
It just slows the speed and joystick sensitivity.

Hi Brian, I also experience this issue. When I turn on the drone and take off(remote on Tripod) , it's movement speed is identical to Normal mode. To correct this, I move the switch to normal, then back to Tripod. And its speed coralates to tripod. This is not an acceptable issue, hopefully it can be iron out.

Hi Brian, I also experience this issue. When I turn on the drone and take off(remote on Tripod) , it's movement speed is identical to Normal mode. To correct this, I move the switch to normal, then back to Tripod. And its speed coralates to tripod. This is not an acceptable issue, hopefully it can be iron out.
"Normal" mode is the default mode at takeoff regardless of switch postion. If the switch is not in the normal position you should get a warning message about it. If you take off with the switch in sport or tripod mode you get normal mode and will not get Tripod or sport mode until the switch is cycled to normal and then back to sport or tripod. It is the same in the Go4 app for the Mavic 2 pro and zoom (and other models I'll bet).

"Normal" mode is the default mode at takeoff regardless of switch postion. If the switch is not in the normal position you should get a warning message about it. If you take off with the switch in sport or tripod mode you get normal mode and will not get Tripod or sport mode until the switch is cycled to normal and then back to sport or tripod. It is the same in the Go4 app for the Mavic 2 pro and zoom (and other models I'll bet).

I am not sure about this, i am pretty sure i have been in sports mode at take off when i though i was in normal or tripod and got myself into a little trouble going to fast..

Need to play with it tomorrow to check.

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty