DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 stoped auto save into my phone - what to do?

cbformula

Reactions
New here - Been using my Mavic Air 2 for a long time now but recently my drone stopped auto saving the low res versions of the videos into my Android's Album DJI folder. How do I fix this? Thank you

That feature no longer works for me too. I contacted DJI support and they confirmed it doesn't work now. Perhaps they will fix in future?

That feature no longer works for me too. I contacted DJI support and they confirmed it doesn't work now. Perhaps they will fix in future?
Interesting, they actually clearly confirmed that the app no longer supports that feature?

This problem only started to happen after my last update so I am hoping the next update it will be fixed.

Interesting, they actually clearly confirmed that the app no longer supports that feature?

This problem only started to happen after my last update so I am hoping the next update it will be fixed.
It started on my last update as well. Used to work. They said I could manually download to my phone which is a pain. They reported it as a bug.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB