DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Tablet.

This member didn't have luck with it.

Post from 2019.

Here are some other search results.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Never tried, but based on the fact my Tab A 8 is barely even a tablet; just too much bloatware. Probably not. And it's too dim for outdoor use. A side note, I've removed or disabled everything I can disable, and it runs a bit more smoothly as a tablet, but lag spikes still make it hard to use; so it's relegated to Reversi.

If you did a thorough job removing everything except the DJI Fly app, your might have a chance, but probably not worth the effort.

There is no model of Samsung Tab A 8 with compass chip in side. Even if it work, the orientation function will not work...good tablet for DJI FLY is Huawei MediaPAd M5 8 or 10 Inch....

will the Samsung Tab A 8 inch work on the Mavic Air 2?
DJI has a list of tablets / phones they have tested and work with FlyApp. As FlyApp change, so does the requirements to run it - getting larger and larger every update.

I have the Lenovo M10 FHD and it works so far. It does slow down some as files accumulate, so a cleaning is necessary every so often. It has decent brightness, but nowhere near a Tripltek.

I got the Skyreat aluminum holder and a 10" braided cord as well and the whole setup works for me. In super bright sun, I do have to find a shade spot to see better what is going on.

DJI has a list of tablets / phones they have tested and work with FlyApp. As FlyApp change, so does the requirements to run it - getting larger and larger every update.

I have the Lenovo M10 FHD and it works so far. It does slow down some as files accumulate, so a cleaning is necessary every so often. It has decent brightness, but nowhere near a Tripltek.

I got the Skyreat aluminum holder and a 10" braided cord as well and the whole setup works for me. In super bright sun, I do have to find a shade spot to see better what is going on.
Is that model have compass?

So, it does not have compass?I am looking for options, that is why I am asking...
Yes, it does have the compass / map. I'm not a fan of the compass, as to me the map was better - but that is a personal choice. The map was usually hidden until you pulled it up, but compass it there all the time if I remember right.

Yes, it does have the compass / map. I'm not a fan of the compass, as to me the map was better - but that is a personal choice. The map was usually hidden until you pulled it up, but compass it there all the time if I remember right.
Should I buy it or not? I want to use all app possibilities and it must be with compass. The RC correct direction is important for me, the map screen does not give this info. So, is there compass chip or not?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina