DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 w/ Fly More

HD05FLSTCI

Reactions
MA2.jpg
CASE.jpg
This is absolutely in mint condition, no rash, never crashed, flown maybe a few times. I just don't have the time for it. The current props have a few scratches from testing it out in my living room and got a lil to close to the ceiling. I took outside and there's no effect in flight or performance.

I also have a Nanuk 915 fitted hard case and prop guards along with everything else the drone came with it. The case alone is over $100.

No disappointments. I have sold several items on other forums, RC Planes, Helicopters, 1/8th Scale Trucks and Buggies along with Motorcycle parts on HD Forums. Straight shooter. PayPal, but Venmo preferred. Located in the 401.
$750 OBO. Motivated seller.

lil less than 24 hours and no bites, I'm willing to drop the price substantially, feel free to make an offer. I hate to see this great lil machine sit in idle and not be used.

Your response made me lol…glad your not offended at the stupid low offer. Have you ever upgraded the firmware? I’m looking for an older version…. .01.01.0610 ish. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1