DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Pro w/Flymore, Case, extra props, fast chgr, strap, other small accessories, 1 1/2 yrs DJI care refresh, RC-N2 (not with screen) controller

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Updated 4/26/24:

This is the "FLYMORE" kit with 3 standard batteries (and more). This has never been flown outside my living room. 1 cycle on each STANDARD (small) battery (maybe 2 on one of them). Used more battery doing updates then flying around the living room! . Has more than 1 1/2 years of unused DJI CARE REFRESH ending December 15, 2025. Purchased from ABT electronics (DJI official seller) Dec 15,2023. Originally came with the DJI-RC controller but I sold it as the screen was too small for me and intended to use it with my iPad. So it includes the RC-N2 controller (no screen). I will include whatever stuff I have for it. Includes Symic dual layer case, straps, micro-sd card, iPad adapter, phone sunshade, extra props, landing pad. neck straps. Well over $200 in "extras."

$950 Consider that you are also saving over $70 in sales tax as well.

Will include original receipt and Care-Refresh receipt (although neither are needed for CARE REFRESH warranty.

Payment by VENMO, PAYPAL FRIEND, ZELLE, CASHAPP only.

You can check out my eBay "rep" here (25+ years selling/buying 1500+ 100% positive): My eBay Account Link

Added 4/26:
I also have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G SOLD SEPARATELY that I bought refurbished specifically for this with 6.8" 1750 NIT screen that is BIGGER and much brighter than the 5.5" 1000 nit DJI RC screen DJI offers and can load apps. Does not need cellular service to fly. Will make a package deal for both if interested but will not sell the GALAXY S22U separately.

Why am I selling (since I have been asked multiple times) is vision issues. My LOS is probably about 200 feet and getting progressively worse.

For some reason I am not getting notifications of replies to this topic, so if anyone is interested please PM me as I do get those notifications. I will try to remember to check back in and look.

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

Last edited:
But I Really like those socks lol I don't think you will get 950 but with care refresh and the other things thats not crazy you may just sell it.

Reactions: RetiredInFL
Just to clarify what is being sold here.

This is the FLYMORE KIT with 3 batteries which cost $1175 (see receipt below) HOWEVER I did swap (sold) the original RC2 controller (with screen) that came with it for the RC-N2 since I was using my iPad which was worth $100 less. This WAS the $1100 kit. IMO, the RC2 is horrible. Tiny screen, poor res but that's another story.

Then I added care package ($125), a MicroSD ($30) the case ($70 IIRC) a simultaneous 3 battery digital fast charger ($60) which I forgot to mention in my post), extra props, neck strap, tablet adapter for the RCN2, folding landing pad that fits in the case ($13) and maybe some other little junk I never used.

This is just about new, probably better than new with the Care Refresh warranty,. Never been flown outside the living room and maybe there a total of 15 minutes and comes with more AND BETTER warranty than if one paid $1099 for it PLUS YOU PAY NO SALES TAX (saves another at least $70). SO if you take all of that and add it up it's over $1400 worth of "stuff" for $950 with a warranty BETTER than new. Add up all the extras (of course one may not need or want some or all them) to the new Amazon or wherever price PLUS TAX and I'm seeing $1500 PLUS. So saving $400-$500 off of new assuming one wants the stuff that came with it it's a pretty damned good deal (IMO!).

For some reason I am not getting notifications of replies, so if anyone is interested please PM me as I do get those notifications. I will try to remember to check back in and look.

abt.jpeg

Last edited:
Also includes original box, unused original "leather ???" carrying case, Hanatora 3 battery parallel fast charger (charges all 3 batteries at once in about an hour). This plus all the standard Mini4 Pro FLYMORE kit w/3 batteries etc etc.

IMG_0043.jpegIMG_0042.jpegIMG_0045.jpegIMG_0044.jpeg

Thats a shame. Hope its not too bad for you.
It is a good deal, hopefully someone will jump on it

Still available. **REASONABLE OFFERS** considered.

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G SOLD SEPARATELY I bought for this with 6.8" 1750 NIT screen that is BIGGER and much brighter than the 5.5" 1000 nit DJI RC screen DJI offers and can load apps. Does not need cellular service to fly. Will make a package deal for both if interested but will not sell the GALAXY S22U separately.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne