DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 will not activate

Mike Drop

Reactions
Did I get a doorstop? My brand new Mavic Air 2 will not activate. I'm trying to connect and it stopped at step 3 on the connection page. Did it by the numbers.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Mike

Internet connections OK? Total shut down and restart activation?

Internet connections OK? Total shut down and restart activation?
My internet connections are good. I've tried 3 uninstalls/re-installs, shut everything down and even went so far as to revert to an old tablet to see if that was compatible. I get as far as the third step and it goes no farther. It just will not connect to my phone my newer Samsung tablet or the old Samsung 10.1
That means I can't activate it and that means its a brick.

Had I known THIS I would probably shopped for another drone. The DJI Fly app is necessary to operate the Mavic Air 2. DJI Go doesn't support the Mavic Air 2.
DJI Fly will not load on 32 bit Android devices. Can't connect it. Can't activate it. Can't fly it.
I blame myself. I should have done the due diligence.
I ordered two batteries for my old P3 Standard just for something to fly until I get a cheap tablet that will get that Mavic thing in the air.

Had I known THIS I would probably shopped for another drone. The DJI Fly app is necessary to operate the Mavic Air 2. DJI Go doesn't support the Mavic Air 2...............
Yes. Need the DJI Fly app. I just assumed that's what you downloaded and used.

I was hoping the Air 2S would use the DJI GO like my Spark -- no luck.

Buy an IPad mini 5, or a second hand IPhone 6 or upward. Not sure why people persevere with Androids especially when there is a lot of trouble with compatibility issues.
The Drone isn’t a brick it’s your phone that is the issue.

FLY no longer works on the iPad mini 4 so need the 5 if going that direction. Cost me dearly for the newer FLY updates. Stupid stuff

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580