DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic AIr 2 with ADS-B (AirSense)

I only wish the alerts showed you the altitude of the approaching aircraft...

No way man, you best dive for the dirt all the time. If you knew altitude as well then you could aim your drone straight at em and frankly they don't trust you.

That seems a little silly, since you can simply use a 3rd party app like FlightRadar24 to see altitudes anyway. Also there's no reason to dive if a plane is passing overhead at 5000 feet, and I'm flying at 200-400 feet.

That seems a little silly, since you can simply use a 3rd party app like FlightRadar24 to see altitudes anyway. Also there's no reason to dive if a plane is passing overhead at 5000 feet, and I'm flying at 200-400 feet.
Was kidding anyway in reality don't fly my pricy drones that far as not to notice an incomming plane unless its miltary down on the deck at mach 1, you just gota be within range of your drone otherwise some passer by oppotunists will just make off with it if you have to land far away.

Was kidding anyway in reality don't fly my pricy drones that far as not to notice an incomming plane unless its miltary down on the deck at mach 1, you just gota be within range of your drone otherwise some passer by oppotunists will just make off with it if you have to land far away.

In my area helicopters can pop up at low altitude almost with no warning, so I find the AirSense alerts to be useful for those.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukegotit