DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 wont start

Alxbr

Reactions
Hello guys, I am a long time reader, finally was able to buy a drone.

Unfortunately, it seems like the drone come DOA.

I charged the battery, removed all sticks, inserted the propellers, inserted battery, one-click on the power button, the nd click holding it, the aircraft seems to start the initialization process, but no beep, no lights, no gimbal activation. Its just stay there with a fan turned on.

Connected it to my computer, but no luck, no detection.

Did I make something wrong or I can consider it defective and can return?

re-watch videos of how to power on to make sure you are doing it right. Do the props move when you turn it on(Just a little)? Maybe you have the battery activation error? If you single tap the battery out of the drone, what does it do? Try another battery? There is a thread on here ow to fix the battery activation issue if that's the issue

Hello guys, I am a long time reader, finally was able to buy a drone.

Unfortunately, it seems like the drone come DOA.

I charged the battery, removed all sticks, inserted the propellers, inserted battery, one-click on the power button, the nd click holding it, the aircraft seems to start the initialization process, but no beep, no lights, no gimbal activation. Its just stay there with a fan turned on.

Connected it to my computer, but no luck, no detection.

Did I make something wrong or I can consider it defective and can return?

How did you charge the batteries, did you use the Multi Charger ?

No lights, no beep. Just the fan and a little movement when powering on.
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep that is the sound of DOA and most likely a bad fan which is why you cant get past it. .
Send it back.

This has happened to me too! Although I got a little further. After multiple restarts the LEDs eventually come on and the gimbal does its little warm up. However the problem reoccurs after I shut down. When it Starts properly and connects the MA2 was brilliant in flight, but I cannot guarantee it will start every time.

I am sending mine back to the Apple UK store for a replacement unit.

Yeah, I started the return process. Unfortunately, I only will get the new one in 10 days... Bummer...
Hello! I hope you are well, how long had it been after you bought it? I have the same problem and it has been almost 1 month and so far I have the error.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS