Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Zoom

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Mavic Air 2 firmware update included a digital zoom feature for 1080P and 2.7K video. It gives a whole different FPV experience. Video is shot from 400 ft AGL. While using the zoom its best to switch the controller to Tripod mode to get a smooth watchable pan.

Reactions: atxen and JayTV
Mavic Air 2 firmware update included a digital zoom feature for 1080P and 2.7K video. It gives a whole different FPV experience. Video is shot from 400 ft AGL. While using the zoom its best to switch the controller to Tripod mode to get a smooth watchable pan.
I didn't notice if you zoomed in or out....I'm guessing you just left it zoomed in...try zooming in then out so you can see a difference...video looks good!

I didn't notice if you zoomed in or out....I'm guessing you just left it zoomed in...try zooming in then out so you can see a difference...video looks good!
I did put lower titles in the video stating what was 1X and what was 4X.

Just tested the "zoom" feature on my Air2 and in 2x in low light it is HORRIBLE. Extremely grainy / distorted. Did not try 1x, as I was videoing photographing sunset. I know this is a software zoom; but does 2x perform better in day light conditions or is it as useless as at night?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR