DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

@F3Nelson welcome to the forum,click on the magnifying glass icon and then put in your question and you will be able to access threads that are about what info you require

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello all, the Air2 should be here today or tomorrow I am a total newb, wondering if I could get any good beginner info. Im in KCMO
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Proceed slowly and remember that trees are your enemy. Happy and safe flying!

I grew up in KC.
I am thinking about taking my MA2 with me when I go see the Royals play this summer, so let me know if you try flying around the Truman Sports Complex.
Obviously still very new to this, but, thats one of the places I thuoght would be a great place to learn. If its all legal, it will be one of the first places I go

According to the Kittyhawk app, it looks like the airspace may be clear when no activities are taking place.

Usually there are TFR's in place on game days. Check to be sure of the property you're launching from because it may be prohibited.

KITTYHAWK APP is free in the app stores.

Screenshot_20210312-142713~2.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke