DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2

noop it aint you
it has a ton of issues
i just stupidly bought one in the uk.the software is JUNK.dji FLY.the uk version is missing many things when i see the US version in u tube.they got us over a barrel,no other app available right now.so now owners are "HOPING" (yea right) that FLy will be updated?wishful thinking folks."good luck with that"!
So many negative Nancy’s in here. The MA2 is awesome, no issues with mine!!

Reactions: 1bad
Absolutely nothing wrong with mine besides the fact that we are waiting for some more unlocked features with future firmware updates. Although I can't denied the fact that some may come defective just like everything else but I am enjoying the best drone I've ever owned.

I love my day 1 FCC unit, absolutely zero issues for me. I want 4k Hyperlapses and SDK access will be nice to have eventually.

the option for charging the mobile battery, - wrong
the ability to change frequencies - that’s because we have different laws in the uk, so we can’t use the same frequencies as the US. Nothing to do with the drone.
the ability to change bands (2gig) or (5gig) - same as above..
the ability to unlock zones....i think. - wrong
lizza

the ability to change frequencies - that’s because we have different laws in the uk, so we can’t use the same frequencies as the US. Nothing to do with the drone.

I would suggest that those who aren’t fully familiar with the operation, function and controls of their drone, download the full operators manual and throughly familiarise themselves with it.

Reactions: Lastrexking
PLEASE don’t quote that account - they have been on a massive wind-up all day. I think Admin have taken the necessary actions, but quoting them means they are still winning!

PLEASE don’t quote that account - they have been on a massive wind-up all day. I think Admin have taken the necessary actions, but quoting them means they are still winning!
C3673545-402E-4565-87DC-3A41D2B43862.gif

Reactions: Lastrexking
Yeah, I reported a couple of their posts and threads. I think that one needed replying to though as it gives incorrect info which might put people off.

Reactions: InvisibleName
So I bought the air 2 as an upgrade from the air one. I have thouroghly enjoyed using it, but today I was using it in a forest and the apás didn’t work right and it caused me drone to crash. I was so mad at myself cause I ever crashed my original Mavic air. The only problem with it was a little cosmetic damage. I want to know if I should use a little paint to cover it up. How should I go at it if I should?

Apart from ADSB, what is it missing?
Well they did not forget to transmit all users details and wherabouts drone model id etc for free goes without saying even basically privacy is missing adsb is dead weight located right next to gps antenna in those that have it if you want it buy here:

Cheap at alf the price even but really what for next you'll want one that broadcasts your location also, (drone does anyway but not on ads-b)

Well they did not forget to transmit all users details and wherabouts drone model id etc for free goes without saying even basically privacy is missing adsb is dead weight located right next to gps antenna in those that have it if you want it buy here:

Cheap at alf the price even but really what for next you'll want one that broadcasts your location also, (drone does anyway but not on ads-b)
Ooooh that is very interesting.

It's a fairtale character, bad and ugly. What people call people that they take a dislike to. Human people even.
Yes, but in this context:

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic.

Well mine flew beautifully for a month until its last flight. That day and suddenly it disconnect from the RC with no reason, RTH and there was no manner it could be re-paired to the RC. Luckily I was able to return and get a refund. And I have read of this same problem by others.

I fly mine every few days. No troubles.

noop it aint you
it has a ton of issues
i just stupidly bought one in the uk.the software is JUNK.dji FLY.the uk version is missing many things when i see the US version in u tube.they got us over a barrel,no other app available right now.so now owners are "HOPING" (yea right) that FLy will be updated?wishful thinking folks."good luck with that"!
Like what mines been fine show me all these problems? So you uesed it then returned after and your still on here bashing it.. I think you got Issues and it's not the MA2;)

Reactions: InvisibleName
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh