DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2s Best Buy Specs

The specs and details have appeared in several other threads.. at this point, it will be far more interesting when its released and those that I assume got it in advance to make videos will tell us all about it in reality and comparisons to the Air 2 and everything else in sight...

Reactions: DroneToJoy
The specs and details have appeared in several other threads.. at this point, it will be far more interesting when its released and those that I assume got it in advance to make videos will tell us all about it in reality and comparisons to the Air 2 and everything else in sight...
This spec sheet from the visual I saw looked legit from a reliable source so simply shared what I could read. The key thing for me was seeing a sign of 10 bit being a possibility. But I have other 10 bit 1” sensor drones so really don’t care SO much. ;)

This spec sheet from the visual I saw looked legit from a reliable source so simply shared what I could read. The key thing for me was seeing a sign of 10 bit being a possibility. But I have other 10 bit 1” sensor drones so really don’t care SO much. ;)
This thread has been discussing the specs , you can start at this post...

Did a little video on how someone supposedly got a MA2s from a Best Buy similar to the Mini 2 thing....so talked about it a bit. Check it if you like. Days away so we shall see!

I'm happy with my Air 2 as of now if the motors are stronger in high winds would be great but, I fly safely not to endanger anyone including myself what DJI needs to do is lift ! some outer Blue areas in GEO Zones this would be help full.
Facilityman7

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka