DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2S RC Stick Mod

Jagerbomb52

Reactions
Recieved my scottymakesstuff CineSticks this morning. Considering they were coming from Australia to Canada the shipping time was very good. Ordered on July 17th and received Aug. 3rd.
Comes in a small box with instructions that are easy to follow. I was very surprised at the size of these things. They are huge. Good thing I ordered the regular size ones. They come in regular and long. My first fight was just in the back yard with a slow speed yaw around the garden. The size of the sticks will take some time to get used to but they do work as advertised. I had adjusted them to the RC setting of Cine and when switched to sport mode they reacted more like normal stick control.
Not sure how much I will use these but they will come in handy for those slow cinematic shots hopefully.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with scottymakesstuff. This is just my first impression of their product.
20210803_090956.jpg
20210803_091114.jpg
20210803_091138.jpg20210803_091215.jpg20210803_091730.jpg
20210803_091924.jpg

Interesting. How much did you pay for them?
You should check on Amazon or others as several companies do sell longer sticks (which I really need too) and then you don't pay import taxes and fees - which I don't think those in Canada do as they are part of the "Commonwealth" Group.

You should check on Amazon or others as several companies do sell longer sticks (which I really need too) and then you don't pay import taxes and fees - which I don't think those in Canada do as they are part of the "Commonwealth" Group.
These are not regular longer sticks. They are restrictive sticks.

These are not regular longer sticks. They are restrictive sticks.

I got that from the post and pic.

Yet, longer sticks do help slow jerky movements and as stated - ordering from Australia will be costly - my main point.

Finding such an item on Amazon will be cheaper for someone in the USA.

BTW - I think those look HIDEOUS and would go for the longer sticks - but you know - that is simply my opine.

I haven't found anything like them on Amazon. I also just ordered a couple custom billet automotive buttons from Australia and shipping was actually very reasonable.
Might look hidious but if it gets the job done better then great.

Well if you need longer sticks then these you must have very large hands. Just to give you some idea of the difference between the stock ones and these which are the regular here is a picture side by side. You can order the long ones if you think you need longer ones. As for shipping it was 16 bucks. No duty. Unlike ordering stuff from the USA we get nailed with high shipping costs, duty and brokerage fees. I used to hate having to send anything in for warranty as we get nailed twice.
These are designed very well and do what they are advertised for. So far I am happy with them.
Ya I agree they are not the best looking addition but I don't think they were meant to be sexy ?

20210804_135839.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
I am literally LOL'ing here with tears in my eyes. It's huge ? and please don't say "that's what she said" cause i'll fall off my chair. ?? I'm picturing toilet plungers to put on mine and take a pic. ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Recieved my scottymakesstuff CineSticks this morning. Considering they were coming from Australia to Canada the shipping time was very good. Ordered on July 17th and received Aug. 3rd.
Comes in a small box with instructions that are easy to follow. I was very surprised at the size of these things. They are huge. Good thing I ordered the regular size ones. They come in regular and long. My first fight was just in the back yard with a slow speed yaw around the garden. The size of the sticks will take some time to get used to but they do work as advertised. I had adjusted them to the RC setting of Cine and when switched to sport mode they reacted more like normal stick control.
Not sure how much I will use these but they will come in handy for those slow cinematic shots hopefully.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with scottymakesstuff. This is just my first impression of their product.
View attachment 132738
View attachment 132739
View attachment 132740View attachment 132741View attachment 132742
View attachment 132743

Thanks for posting the photos and your comments. I'll be very interested in what you think after shooting a few videos with the sticks. I had read about these elsewhere and they sounded useful. They are larger than what I'm envisioned, but I'm more interested in function than appearances.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura