DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 4K, snow in the UK.

Pedro

Reactions
I sold my MP last weekend having flown my Air a couple of times only but I'm not regretting that decision one bit, the Air is incredible, imo.. :)

Reactions: BerndM
I sold my MP last weekend having flown my Air a couple of times only but I'm not regretting that decision one bit, the Air is incredible, imo.. :)

Awesome video, and the great choice in music helps. I wonder if anyone has an opinion about music choice, I think it can help having a good tune, like they do in movies, and in some cases make or break viewing.

How are you finding the lack of occuysync range and connection-smoothness wise?

Last edited:
I'm using the FCC dodge in the UK and it's fine. I've been out a over a mile away and no connection issues whatsoever at range. The only times I've had any video artifacts, no actual loss of connection, is when the Air is high above me but when it happens, I flip one of the antennas down and all is good again. I would say that I don't have quite the same confidence in the Air as I did with the Pro but it really isn't an issue compared with the other benefits I feel I get with the Air. I have no regrets about choosing the Air over my faithful Pro..

Reactions: RG1825
I'm using the FCC dodge in the UK and it's fine. I've been out a over a mile away and no connection issues whatsoever at range. The only times I've had any video artifacts, no actual loss of connection, is when the Air is high above me but when it happens, I flip one of the antennas down and all is good again. I would say that I don't have quite the same confidence in the Air as I did with the Pro but it really isn't an issue compared with the other benefits I feel I get with the Air. I have no regrets about choosing the Air over my faithful Pro..

Great response thanks :) Currently considering an Air vs Pro to replace my P3S and am obviously rather scarred by the P3S connectivity issues (cuts at 500m even over the sea!) Sounds like I should give the air a go.

Great response thanks :) Currently considering an Air vs Pro to replace my P3S and am obviously rather scarred by the P3S connectivity issues (cuts at 500m even over the sea!) Sounds like I should give the air a go.

No worries.. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo