DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air act like crazy and dive in the water

AWESOME VIDEO BRO!
u fly like pro!!! may i know what setting u use? never can i achieve this kind of quality!
1) iso setting etc.
2) any nd filters
3) mode of flying
4) what program for editting

yeah bro, totally agree!
this is my first drone, am so addicted to it, looking at those stuff , building etc, we been looking at it every other day in a total diff perspective is totally awesome!
for my 1 month of owning it, i clocked 61 flights. almost average 2 flight per day. praticing hard. totally cant stop until the incident happen.
frankly speaking, this incident have caused me to be nervous about flying, that is if i do a get receplacemnt. wonder when it will go crazy and fall again, never mind abt crashing it, more worried if i hurt somebody or somethg.
Been actually study and reading abt drone abt 1-2 years back even before MA was launched, before i decide to get this, same reason as u, portable with a good cam is good enough for me. :)
I read a lot of stuff and saw a lot o youtubers. You can find a lot of information and learn a lot there.
This little vídeo was done on a sunset, ISO 100, 4k 30 fps, and with ND filter 8. It was a lucky shot, on the right place, right sunset and tide height. I pass away with the car, see it. Make 5 minutes of movie on point of interest mode. This vídeo was edited on a very good program that I have on my Android smartphone, PowerDirector. I dont change nothing on the colors.

Reactions: Air_Joe
I read a lot of stuff and saw a lot o youtubers. You can find a lot of information and learn a lot there.
This little vídeo was done on a sunset, ISO 100, 4k 30 fps, and with ND filter 8. It was a lucky shot, on the right place, right sunset and tide height. I pass away with the car, see it. Make 5 minutes of movie on point of interest mode. This vídeo was edited on a very good program that I have on my Android smartphone, PowerDirector. I dont change nothing on the colors.

yeah bro, when i said i read and research couple of years back before i got my MA,
it was mainly on youtube.

the different thing for me is, i am still practicing on those flying mode, make sure i master it before i fly further to use them.
your case, u use it like pro! as if its so easy ..lol
im on iso, so im using the free app, imovie.

tot of getting some nd filters too, howver im still reading, whats the cheapest and 'usable' ones in my area that i can get. not those high end ones . lol

talking abt this, i did saw in some instances on youtube,
DJI do replacement ac for some cases , drone was totally unretrievable.

Good luck !

Reactions: Manuel_Ferreira
I get answer from DJI:

" The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Mavic Air (Onyx Black) without the remote controller and battery charger. ..."

With this i can only say: Good work DJI. It was quick and precise on the answer. Lets see if the replacement MA will arrived also quick.

I will Ask DJI if they find the exact failure (for curiosity) and if i can choose White color ,because the black ones have suicidal tendencies ;-)

Thanks to sar104
for the time he spend to anaylize my datas and share the results.

because the black ones have suicidal tendencies ;-)
I agree with this superstition :D Even i lost my MA black one in similar fashion and got a replacement from DJI. I requested for a red color and they happily sent it.
One tip for you: The DJI executive might say 'NO' to you when you ask for a color change as per their policy. But later when all process is done, you will get a mail from the DJI shipping dept for confirmation of address and all...You can request him again for a color change and they will happily do it. Happy for you. Dont take any risks with MA and fly it carefully within VLOS and short range and be very careful while flying near water body. After my ordeal, i lost my trust on this beautiful drone. So i seldom fly now and whenever i fly i fly with complete caution. Dont care about the creativity and artistic footage as i am more happy if the drone returns safely to me. Just enjoy your time with it and upgrade to M2Z or M2P when its feasible financially. Happy flying and Happy landings.

I get answer from DJI:

" The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.

If the aircraft cannot be recovered, we would like to offer you a replacement, Mavic Air (Onyx Black) without the remote controller and battery charger. ..."

With this i can only say: Good work DJI. It was quick and precise on the answer. Lets see if the replacement MA will arrived also quick.

I will Ask DJI if they find the exact failure (for curiosity) and if i can choose White color ,because the black ones have suicidal tendencies ;-)

Thanks to sar104
for the time he spend to anaylize my datas and share the results.

There seemed to be fairly clear evidence on an IMU problem, so it's good to hear that DJI looked carefully enough to find the problem.

I agree with this superstition [emoji1] Even i lost my MA black one in similar fashion and got a replacement from DJI. I requested for a red color and they happily sent it.
One tip for you: The DJI executive might say 'NO' to you when you ask for a color change as per their policy. But later when all process is done, you will get a mail from the DJI shipping dept for confirmation of address and all...You can request him again for a color change and they will happily do it. Happy for you. Dont take any risks with MA and fly it carefully within VLOS and short range and be very careful while flying near water body. After my ordeal, i lost my trust on this beautiful drone. So i seldom fly now and whenever i fly i fly with complete caution. Dont care about the creativity and artistic footage as i am more happy if the drone returns safely to me. Just enjoy your time with it and upgrade to M2Z or M2P when its feasible financially. Happy flying and Happy landings.

Hi pal , was your replacement a brand new or a refurbished set?

Yeah, i love to fly so much just like u. Clock 61 flight 3weeks since i got it.

However after my crash. I think i will be very nervous at the next launch.

There seemed to be fairly clear evidence on an IMU problem, so it's good to hear that DJI looked carefully enough to find the problem.

Got a email 2 days back stating, will take within 5 working days for them to send, due to their work flow.

it was brand new ...

Sorry pal, a couple of quick questions.

How to verify if its new or ‘used’?
Read a couple of thread, they might send ‘good as new’ ac.

Found online, we can do it by insert the serial number of the aircraft into some program, however it will only tell us the manufactured date. But not the history, as when it was activated and so on.

Also it did state in dji tnc, they could replace new or ‘good as new’

Sorry pal, a couple of quick questions.

How to verify if its new or ‘used’?
Read a couple of thread, they might send ‘good as new’ ac.

Found online, we can do it by insert the serial number of the aircraft into some program, however it will only tell us the manufactured date. But not the history, as when it was activated and so on.

Also it did state in dji tnc, they could replace new or ‘good as new’
You can post the serial number to any DJI mod in the dji forum and they will check and confirm the details. You can also share the serial number with the DJI support team in their chat section in contact us link

Reactions: Air_Joe
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078