DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Arm Replacement Southeast Michigan

dkmhockey155

Reactions
Hey guys and gals!

I just got back from the Bahamas. while getting some killer shots and videos down there my mother in law came up with the great idea that she was going to grab the drone out of the sky... well she snapped the mount on the end of the arm and its all cracked now. So looks like i need a new arm. I have checked on amazon and looks like i can get a DJI arm shipped to me pretty cheap. But installing this thing i was reading i might have to do some soldering ( i have done it but i dont feel super confident). Any of you in the Metro Detroit area that can assist with this?

Reactions: dirkclod
Oh yeah that's right. I forgot. Have you read any reviews about them?
I haven't heard anything bad about them. I recommended them since they are in the Metro Detroit area (what the OP is asking) and they are an authorized DJI repair center.

FWIW, I only recommend repair shops that meet any of these requirements:

- Are an official DJI repair center
- Are authorized by DJI to do repairs
- That I personally know do good work
- That other people have used and confirmed do good work

And I don't make it my mission to warn people against using repair shops I don't recommend. For example, a repair shop that I commonly see mentioned often attacks people online and has threatened to sue at least 5 people I know (including myself) for nefarious reasons. You'll never see me mention that repair shop to anyone.

When you do see me mention a repair shop (product, service, etc.) to someone, you can be sure it's because I truly believe the company/product will help the person.

Reactions: dirkclod
I haven't heard anything bad about them. I recommended them since they are in the Metro Detroit area (what the OP is asking) and they are an authorized DJI repair center.

And I don't make it my mission to warn people against using repair shops I don't recommend. For example, a repair shop that I commonly see mentioned often attacks people online and has threatened to sue at least 5 people I know (including myself) for nefarious reasons. You'll never see me mention that repair shop to anyone.

When you do see me mention a repair shop (product, service, etc.) to someone, you can be sure it's because I truly believe the company/product will help the person.
I guess you don't read this forum much.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot. Have you read any reviews about them? If you would like to see some positive reviews check out some of the ones on my company.
Is hard not to Rob even though your not a vender

And you should as that is where the OP asked about .
I guess you don't read this forum much.

Please don't get arguminitive in this simple thread .
Thanks .

Reactions: msinger

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOJO12