DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Availability

Hey guys,
As I was doing some online shopping and looking into a Mavic Air, I saw that the availability of it in the stores seems to be declining. I checked one of the larger electro stores in the netherlands (Mediamarkt), and almost none of them seemed to have the Air in store, and most models were only available online. Is this a sign of imminent replacement by a newer model?
Cheers, Joost

Last year (September) I bought mine Mavic Air - Fly more combo in a Mediamarkt store in Breda. It was not in stock in the most shops back then, I was lucky they had one left over there.

So I don’t think stock is decreasing because of a new one coming. Stock was always low at stores.

Last year (September) I bought mine Mavic Air - Fly more combo in a Mediamarkt store in Breda. It was not in stock in the most shops back then, I was lucky they had one left over there.

So I don’t think stock is decreasing because of a new one coming. Stock was always low at stores.
Ah, ok, thanks!
I bought a M2P with Smart display in the mean time, still contemplating whether I want to sell my Spark for an Air... anybody care to give me some convincing excuses? :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman