DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air backpack

D1DFF618-21D0-491E-80B9-1372ACE615A2.png I m using Lowpro Tahoe 150 and it’s a nice small backpack that can fit a lot of my equipment.

Holds
Mavic Air
Controller (I have Cs mounted on controller, even faster set-up)
3 batteries
All my filters
Props
Tri-pod(and on occasion I mount my zhuyun crane in the small side pocket and lock it in place)
Lumix GH5 with 12-60mm lens
2 additional lenses (8mm and 25mm)

Tight fit but works well for my needs

https://www.amazon.com/LowePro-Lightweight-Compact-Backpack-Cameras/dp/B013MC8F5Y

I’d totally buy a Mavic Air specific bag that carries the basics & 3 battery packs. It would be a smaller pack & super light weight.

Heck you’d think all the companies that make DJI backpacks would make a foam insert that pops in and out to accommodate the Mavic Air Fly More combo ;)

The Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L is pretty much that bag. The fit is so perfect I've got to believe they used a Mavic Air when designing it.

I'm not thrilled with the fanny pack looking one lol

I'll google. The 10l peak..

It might look a little tacky wearing it around your waist like a fanny pack, but it sure is a comfortable option when hiking or walking for long periods of time, just clip it around the waist and hang it behind you. Most of the time I use it as a sling but I don't really care how I look on a hiking trail or traveling as long as I'm comfortable :) That is with the 5L - I am not sure how easy it would be to use the 10L as a waist pack.

Reactions: mad monkey
This rush 12 by 5.11 tactical is amazing. Can't wait to dive into it and use it. There's pockets for everything. And super comfy

Hey all, I'm looking into possibly getting a backpack to carry my MA.

I have a waterproof hardcase for daily storage but I'm thinking I'd like something for those times when a case isn't convenient. Nothing super expensive since it's a once and a while thing. It also doesn't have to be hardcase or anything since I've got that covered for travel.

I'm a prime member too so shipping is covered if it's amazon lol
I got the Smatree Travel Backpack for DJI Mavic Air/GoPro HERO.

Love it! It's solidly built, has a waterproof cover which tested well on the Big Island and it kept everything well in place when dropped. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

Smatree Travel Backpack for DJI Mavic Air/GoPro HERO 2018/Hero 6/5/4/3 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BPZP413/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_m-8DBb3F7J5PX

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78