DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air batteries

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Anyone recommend somewhere i can buy mavic air batteries in EU? Out of stock on Aamazon and dji store. Some sites quoting crazy money

Amazon has them in stock here in the US at the correct price. Hope it's a temporary thing for you.

A seller on ebay has "genuine dji mavic air batteries for sale".
Took a punt and bought one

Hopefully it is legit , haven't used my mavic air in yonks as I have a Mavic air 2 , but I'm tired of waiting for litchi to support the MA-2 . Hopefully a new battery will allow me to try out waypoint missions with the mavic air. Will report back on weather I got scammed or not

A seller on ebay has "genuine dji mavic air batteries for sale".
Took a punt and bought one

Hopefully it is legit , haven't used my mavic air in yonks as I have a Mavic air 2 , but I'm tired of waiting for litchi to support the MA-2 . Hopefully a new battery will allow me to try out waypoint missions with the mavic air. Will report back on weather I got scammed or not
Are the batteries genuine DJI manufacture? The title of the sale is unclear in that regard.

Yes that's the million dollar question. As the man said , "you pay your money and you take your chances"
Sorry.., let me be clear. Actual DJI sales or those of affiliates will do 2 things (1) they will use the copywrited DJI logog and or state outright that the batteries are MANUFACTURED by DJI.

I’m in the same situation, I need a replacement battery for the Air, but can’t find any in the EU at the moment.

Amazon sells them @ $148...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki